Thursday, October 5, 2017

Introduction to me


Hi everyone  my name is Sherlyn. R. I am 11 years old and I am glad to share my digital presence.
My name is Sherlyn.R I am a 5th grader at Greogory Lincoln E.S. It is my first time using Blogger so, please be patient with me so, I can post stuff.
My favorite things to do when I am bored is watch Youtube or either take a nap. That is my life style. Well I also like to be with my cousin.Everybody knows Christmas is coming, so I want to share my Christmas wish list.

1. A Kindle or a Kindle Fire
2.An IPhone 8
3. More life of happiness
That was my Christmas wish list 2017 it is not to much, but that is all I want.I plan to use my blog to share my wonderful adventures and my life with you.

LIVE,LOVE,LAUGH,AT HOUSTON TEXAS

























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

  1. Thank you for completing your assignment! Next time, add some pictures or embed one of your favorite YouTube videos! :)

    ReplyDelete